- Filling up of the enquiry form
- Counselling by respective programme coordinators
- Interaction with SEN coordinator
- Issue of registration/issue of admission form
- Entrance test ATSS(where applicable)
- Meeting of students and parents with the school Principal
- Submission of admission form with the required documents.
- Verification of the submitted documents
- Payment of due fee
- Confirmation of admission
- Enrollment of student in school software
- Issue of enrollment number, allotment of house and section
- Student’s file is submitted to the coordinator
- Orientation of parents and students.
Special requirements for admissions in hostel
- Hostel facility is available for students of grades four and above
- Parents submit a declaration form attached with the registration form.
- Parents must submit a medical certificate of the student by a registered medical practitioner (RMP) strictly making a mention of critical ailments (if any).
- Students should (preferably) have a local guardian who may be contacted in case the family cannot be approached
- Checklist of articles to be brought is enlisted in the school’s handbook.
Special requirements for admissions of international students
1. International students must have a valid VISA to study in India.
2. If the VISA expires anywhere along the year, it will be the family’s responsibility to apply for extension in time.
3. The letter of admission confirmation shall be issued only after the school receives the appropriate documents and the required school fees.
4. A certificate of medical fitness and a document of medical insurance must be deposited as a mandatory requirement.
5. It is the duty of parents to inform the authorities at the local Foreign Regional Registration office (FRRO).
Selection Criteria :
The selection is made on the basis of the following criteria:
Grade eleven (IBDP) –
The qualifying percentage for admission in grade eleven in the IB Diploma Programme for students coming from the RBSE and CBSE boards is 70 %. For students coming from the IGCSE board, the criterion is a minimum B grade in 3 science subjects with a B grade in math if a student opts for science subjects at higher level; a minimum B grade in 3 commerce subjects if a student opts for commerce subjects at higher level. A student who has achieved the grades as mentioned above is eligible for taking the ATSS for evaluating the skills required for the higher level subjects chosen by the student. Admission is granted on the basis of the scores attained in the ATSS and an interview by the DP coordinator and the principal who is primarily aimed at evaluating the attitude of the student.
DIRECT ADMISSION TO IB DP (YEAR-2)
A student seeking admission in IBDP year 2 should ensure that all credits are duly transferred and SSE has the required subject combination to offer.
DECLARATION OF ADMISSION STATUS (VIA ADMISSION LETTER);
- Rejected (Stating reasons)
- Provisional (Stating reasons)
- Pending (Stating reasons and dates of any documents submissions)
PARENTS SUBMIT ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS (ANY ATTACHMENTS REQUIRED BY THE FORM) AND DEPOSIT THE FEE.
1. Admission form duly filled.
2. Self- attested photocopy of caste certificate in case of students belonging to the SC/ ST/OBC or minority.
3. Original transfer certificate/ school leaving certificate.
4. Attested photocopy of mark sheet of last exam passed.
5. Copy of birth certificate.
6. Three passport size photographs of the student, one passport size photograph of each parent and of guardian in case of hostel admission.
7. Transport form duly filled.
8. Original migration certificate (in case the student changes the board of studies or the state/ country).
9. For class IX and above a character certificate/ letter of reference from the principal/ head of the previous school.
10. Attested copy of PAN card.
11. Attested copy of Aadhar card of parents and the student.
12. Copy of passport and VISA stamp (only for foreign nationals).
PARENTS ARE PROVIDED WITH THE FOLLOWING HELPLINE NUMBERS FOR THE HANDY CONTACTS:
- Hostel Wardens,
- Transport managers,
- Mess, Uniform,
- Books and Stationery shops,
- Accounts office and
- Academic In charges
THESE ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CONTACT US PAGE